Harassment Prevention Training
Get Training from San Diego’s Premier Harassment Prevention Training Team!
Affordable Online and On-Site Training Available – See Below
What Makes Us “San Diego’s Go-To” Harassment Prevention Trainers?
- Our Trainers are Qualified – Our training was developed and is provided by experienced California attorneys and professional educators – their goal is to help keep employers and their employees out of the courtroom. The law sets forth specific trainer requirements – and we meet all of those requirements!
- Experience and Understanding of Real Business Concerns – Our attorneys also have experience as human resource executives, business leaders and educators – they understand the business side and the legal side of managing a business, and know how to create a foundation for learning and teach important concepts.
- Pricing – Simply put, our pricing is the best!
If Your Business Has Five or More Employees, Training is Required!
- Non-Supervisors must receive at least one hour of training within six months of assuming duties and every two years thereafter.
- Supervisors must receive at least two hours of training within six months of assuming duties as a supervisor and every two years thereafter.
The Right Approach to Training is Important
- Just one claim can destroy careers, harm personal relationships and cause irreparable harm to a business.
- Harassment, bullying and discrimination have the potential to incite violence in the workplace. Unresolved feelings of being treated inappropriately or unfairly are often cited as underlying sources of workplace violence. According to the U.S. Department of Labor, “Every year, approximately two million people throughout the country are victims of non-fatal violence at the workplace.”
Wondering if We Are the Right Choice for Your Training?
Here’s an example of the type of reviews our attorneys receive…
Online Training – Training Can be Accessed via Computer, SmartPhone and Tablets
- Accessible via computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Attendees can start, take a break from training and then pick up where they left off.
- Completion of training is automatically tracked.
- Great for industries with a naturally high rate of turnover.
- Our attorneys come to your workplace!
- Our on-site training is customized to fit the specific needs of each business.
- Employees learn together in their own workplace.
- Some employees prefer in-person training over computer-based learning.
- Employees get immediate answers to their questions from our attorneys.
- Pay one affordable price to train an entire workforce!
When Providing Training, Make Sure It’s Effective Training
For years, our attorneys have been respected “go-to” trainers for California employers seeking to actually prevent workplace harassment. If you are going to provide or attend training, make sure it’s effective and provided by knowledgeable professionals who know the law and work with employers to prevent claims.
Contact us for more information and a quote today!
To schedule training today, contact us at (858) 376-7737 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information on our Harassment Prevention Quick Reference Guide, visit our Reference Guides page and learn how our guide can be an asset to your organization.