Harassment Prevention Training
Get Training from San Diego’s Premier Harassment Prevention Training Team!
Affordable Online and On-Site Training Available – See Below
What Makes Us “San Diego’s Go-To” Harassment Prevention Trainers?
- Our Trainers are Qualified – Our training was developed and is provided by experienced California attorneys who have experience in the courtroom – and their goal is to help keep employers and their employees out of the courtroom. The law sets forth specific requirements – and we meet all of those requirements!
- Experience and Understanding of Real Business Concerns – Our attorneys also have experience as human resource executives, business leaders and educators – they understand the business side and the legal side of managing a business, and know how to create a foundation for learning and teach important concepts.
- Pricing – Simply put, our pricing is the best!
If Your Business Has Five or More Employees, Training is Required – Starting in 2019!
- Non-Supervisors must receive at least one hour of training within six months of assuming duties and every two years thereafter.
- Supervisors must receive at least two hours of training within six months of assuming duties as a supervisor and every two years thereafter.
Please Note: Individuals who received training in 2018 must complete training again in 2019. According to the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing, “Employees who were trained in 2018 or before will need to be retrained.”
The Right Approach to Training is Important
- Just one claim can destroy careers, harm personal relationships and cause irreparable harm to a business.
- Harassment, bullying and discrimination have the potential to incite violence in the workplace. Unresolved feelings of being treated inappropriately or unfairly are often cited as underlying sources of workplace violence. According to the U.S. Department of Labor, “Every year, approximately two million people throughout the country are victims of non-fatal violence at the workplace.”
Wondering if We Are the Right Choice for Your Training?
Here’s an example of the type of reviews our attorneys receive…
Online Training – Training Can be Accessed via Computer, SmartPhone and Tablets
- Attendees can complete training at their own pace – when and where they want.
- Attendees can start, take a break from training and then pick up where they left off.
- Attendees can ask our attorneys questions while completing the program – and get answers.
- Our attorneys come to your workplace!
- Our on-site training is customized to fit the specific needs of each business.
- Employees learn together in their own workplace.
- Some employees prefer in-person training over computer-based learning.
- Employees get immediate answers to their questions from our attorneys.
- Pay one affordable price to train an entire workforce!
When Providing Training, Make Sure It’s Effective Training
For years, our attorneys have been respected “go-to” trainers for California employers seeking to actually prevent workplace harassment. If you are going to provide or attend training, make sure it’s effective and provided by knowledgeable professionals who know the law and work with employers to prevent claims.
Contact us for more information and a quote today!
To schedule training today, contact us at (833) 753-1775 or email@example.com.
For information on our Harassment Prevention Quick Reference Guide, visit our Reference Guides page and learn how our guide can be an asset to your organization.